I latest software update for Stone Pro you can find a new Balance graph. It shows a balance between the sympathetic (“fight or flight”) and the parasympathetic (“rest and digest”) nervous systems.
You can easily see if you have more sympathetic or parasympathetic activity.
Easy to read and understand instantly:
- More red color more sympathetic activity.
- More green more parasympathetic activity.
The update is free for all existing Stone Pro users.
We have two HRV biofeedback products:
- Stone biofeedback for Windows computers and
- Flow HRV biofeedback for Android smartphones and tablets.
One of the training games for Stone is HRV trace line with a score line in the background. During the session, when running any other game you can watch the game screen and graph screen. So you can adjust what you see.
Flow has Heart Rate Variability line in all training games.
These training games are a way to better visualize data. You see bigger or smaller drops of water, smaller or bigger fire on a candle. Some people prefer to see these visualizations than graphs but graphs are always available if you need or prefer them. Using this biofeedback device you can use data visualization in games or graphs, whatever is better for you.
The Stone biofeedback and Flow HRV device are designed for adults. However, given that:
1. HRV biofeedback is completely non-intrusive and shows you how your thoughts control your body, often to improve a health condition or physical performance.
2. The Stone and Flow HRV biofeedback games are free from violence, explicit language, and erotic content.
3. We have testimonials from clients successfully using HRV biofeedbacks with children.
I assume children can use (with adult supervision) the Stone devices on computer or Flow on smartphone and take advantage of benefits the HRV biofeedback technology offers.
Asked on Twitter by Robert Gaal: I bet a lot of fellow founders would love to hear about the lows and the stress and how you’ve dealt with them.
Elon Musk ansered: I’m sure there are better answers than what I do, which is just take the pain and make sure you really care about what you’re doing
Flow is mobile as your smartphone! Sensor and device easily hide in your pocket. Available for discrete use anytime you want.
“The people that tend work for me a long time, not only are smart, not only are driven, not only are learners, but they understand that the greatest value you can offer a boss is to reduce their stress” said billionaire Mark Cuban (Interview to Money.com)
“Anybody who reduces my stress becomes invaluable to me.” Added.
“The people who tend to think that they are invaluable are typically the ones who create the most stress by creating firestorms and creating drama and making things more difficult for me. If you are stress reducer, you’re going to do well. If you’re a drama creator, you’re not going to do well” said Mark Cuban
Flow HRV – it’s a set of gamified guided meditations, visualizations and breathing exercises combined with latest heart rate variability biofeedback technology.
Games last from 2 to around 15 minutes.
- The first game “Instant relaxation” takes always
2 minutes. It just shows the user their relaxation graph. The games also
award users with points to keep motivation.
- Two other games “Energy Booster” and “Crystal Clear” at the beginning can take even 15 minutes. Then, as the user progresses, the time reduces.
- “Mental Magic” game is based also on your reflex so this one can take around 5 minutes at the beginning.
During session you can play games multiple times so daily session takes around 10 minutes on average. So it’s very short time but key there is to do it regularly like 3-5 days a week for best results.